This site is owned, managed and published by Nador Dent Ltd. to Hungary (hereinafter referred to as “Újbuda Dental”).
- Name of company: Nador Dent Ltd.
- Head of copany: Orsolya Szűcs and Kalojan Vaszilev Koszev
- Tax and EU Tax: 13911319-1-43, HU13911319 (You can check the validation in the site of European Commission)
- Address: 1117 Budapest, Szerémi út 7/ A . 1. em. 101., Hungary
Újbuda Dental takes great care to protect the personal data we hold for our patients and web users in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
The purpose of collecting and storing personal data including uploaded CT images through our consultation webform about our future and current patients is to ensure we can:
- provide, appropriate, safe and effective dental care, treatment and advice for all our patients.
- fulfil any contracts we hold in relation to their care.
- for business administration of their care.
Any CT image and personal data collected via online webform or email before booking and acceptance of the treatment proposal will be held for 30 days and will be deleted from our database in case the user did not become our patient.
Personal data held for our patients
The personal data we process (processing includes obtaining the information, using it, storing it, securing it, disclosing it, and destroying it) for our patients includes:
- name, address, date of birth
- email address
- phone numbers
- medical history
- dental care records
- payment plan details
- credit cards receipts
- details of any complaints received
Data collected on our website
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained above.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses.
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information
Personal data is stored in password-secured digital database not accessible for unauthorised person. We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
Third party disclosure
The information we collect, and store will not be disclosed to anyone who does not need to see it.
We will share our patients’ personal information with third parties when required by law or to enable us to deliver a service to them or where we have another legitimate reason for doing so.
Withdrawal of consent
Patients have a right to withdraw their consent at any time. Patients are advised of their right to withdraw their consent for anything they wish to withdraw from in our privacy notice. Ujbuda Dental will delete all stored personal data on request, otherwise we store patient data for 3 years.
We welcome everyone here on DentalTourBudapest.com but we also have some strict rules to protect our patient's data.